Epekeina Chora operates as a ‘Processor’, i.e. it is the body that collects, determines the purposes and the way of processing your personal data, which will be described/ disclosed below. ‘Data Subject’ is considered to be anyone who provides his data through the website and more specifically, in the Subscription to Updates.
The personal data collected by the institution are the following: Name, Surname and E-mail. According to article 6 of the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection, the legality of the processing of personal data is based on the explicit consent of the Data Subject, who provides it by filling in the appropriate indication at the bottom of the page where he is asked to fill in his Personal Data . The Subject may withdraw his consent at any time [Article 7 (3)]. The purpose of the elaboration is the archiving of the members, friends and recipients of correspondence of the community ‘Epekeina Chora’, the sending of an electronic newsletter and material as well as the information and invitation to its future activities.
The rights of the Subject Data are as follows:
- right of transparency regarding the processing of the Subject's Personal Data
- information on the purpose of processing and access to Personal Data
- correction of inaccurate Personal Data
- deletion of Personal Data
- restriction of processing of Personal Data
- right of portability: transfer of Personal Data to third parties
- opposition to the processing of Personal Data
The Data Subject can at any time revoke their consent for the processing of his personal data based on article 7 of Regulation 2016/79, by contacting us at email@example.com.